Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We are Behind!!!

I know I know...its been a long time--who knew the holidays could be so busy. I honestly thought with the Bray being here we would be less busy, but I was obviously mistaken. But I love it, and with Christmas being tomorrow I think I am more excited than when I was little, especially now that the bad weather seems to have passed. So I think I havent updated pics from Thanksgiving---oh wait I didnt get many pics of thanksgiving or the weekend to follow. I dont know why, I guess it just flew by too quickly....I did get a few though, and one of my favorites is the cutest picture of our little nephew Cohen lovin on Brayden. I cant wait to see how they are together this coming weekend. I promise I will remember to take more pictures!!!
Cohen lovin on Brayden
Cohen is helping Aunt Jesie open up presents for the upcoming newest little addition to the Flinn family---three boys---we cant wait!
Before we headed back to Illinois we had to stop and see Aunt Brookie, so we met at the Mills for some dinner and to get a feeding in for Bray and it gave Brooke some time to snuggle with our little man.

No comments: