Thursday, October 30, 2008

More Fall Fun

I think I may have mentioned before how much I love fall. I could go to the pumpkin patch or on a hayride, or on a walk through the park everyday of fall if I had the chance, and now that we have little Brayden fall has taken on a whole new kind of fun, many fall and halloween pictures to come. A couple of weekends ago, Jesse, Amanda, and Cohen came for a visit on the same weekend we do my family trip to the pumpkin patch, so we thought it would be fun for them to come with us. Cohen was so cute and fun, and it makes us look forward to pumpkin patch trips with Brayden next year, I think next year we will have to do a trip to the pumpkin patch in Missouri too, with all of Nathans family, where there will be three boys to bring along! YAY!! That means we can look forward to three trips to three different pumpkin patches next year! We are so glad Amanda, Jesse, and Cohen made the trip out to visit, we loved having them--hurry back!
When we got there we all thought it would be fun to start the exploration with something sweet. Here is Aunt Brookie sharing her pumpkin ice cream with Cohen. Here our the Flinn boys!!!! I love this picture. Isnt he the cutest? We hope little Brayden grows up to be this cute! Family Pics Even Bray got to do the how tall this year---wont it be fun to see how tall he is next year.
Aunt Alexanne posing Top Model style with the snake gourd.
Brooke and Alexanne picking their pumkins and gourds.
After such a long day the family decided since we were in Amish country to stop at the Amish buffet....I know buffet normally equals GROSS--but this is homecooked actually very good, especially the dessert ;)

No comments: