Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wedding Weekend

Hi all, I have gotten behind on my blogging, and we have had many things to blog about. But for now we are focused on this weekend and my friend Tori's wedding. Getting our blog updated comes next week. Two weekends ago we made the trip back to Missouri (family pics to be added later) to celebrate Tori's bachelorette party and shower. The weather was beautiful--a perfect Saturday for the wineries. Sunday we had the bridal shower. The whole weekend was great, and it was so fun to get to be able to catch up with some of my friends, which I rarely get to do when we make trips home. You may be seeing that as one of my goals in a new years resolution blog in the future! Because I am craving to blog, and have little time I thought I would keep with the upcoming weekend and share some pics from the pre-wedding festivities.....Here are some pictures of the bride and her bridesmaids--you might see a pic or two of Baby Bray as well---I couldnt resist.

Mommies need to have fun too---right? The bride looking beautiful!

Half of her bridesmaids have little ones----all boys!!! How time flies when your having fun!! Ofcourse my little guy--Baby Brayden!

1 comment:

ANGIE..... said...

Ashley!!!! Brayden is so beautiful!!! I can't believe how BIG he looks in these pics! I love keepin' up with your blog:) Keep those Lovely Photos coming!

(((((HUGS)))))
Angie