Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fishing and Friends

Nathan left for his big Canada fishing trip with my stepdad, brother, grandpa, uncle and cousins husband. My grandpa does this every other year as a christmas gift to all the men in my family. They are staying at Stanleys Resort, so they have comfortable living conditions, but still have access to the great outdoors. http://www.stanleys.com/ . He sounds like he is having so much fun, although its unusually warm there for this time of year they are still catching fish, and he said he is taking pictures so I will be posting shortly after he returns.
While Nathan was gone last weekend I decided to ride the train to MO and visit with my girlfriends from Warrenton. It was fun to see everyone and plan my friends bachelorette party and bridal shower, she is getting married October 25th, and I am the matron of honor. So the bridesmaids and I decided we better get some of this planned before our baby arrives.

Here is the future bride and her bridesmaids--there are two more bridesmaids but they live out of town, so they werent able to make it.

2 comments:

The Claborn's said...

Hey Ashley...I'm blog stalking ...I noticed "Nathan and Ashley" on Robbyn's blog and wondered if it might be you all!!?? :) Love your blog and we will be anxiously awaiting to hear about your newest addition to your family! Tell Nathan HI for us! Hope all is well in Illinois! Jessica, Shannon and McKenna

Steph said...

Gotta love blog stalking! I put your link on our page. I'm sooo excited for you both!