Monday, June 2, 2008

Getting Started

Hello!! My name is Ashley and I am a blog-stalker.......JUUUUSSST KIDDDDDING! (That is the way my dear husband thought I should have started this, lol---) I am so excited to be in the blogging world, so many of our MO friends have one and its soo fun to see how their kids grow and what fun things their families have going on in their lives. We thought this would be a great way for our family and friends to keep up with us, and because we do live further away it will be a great way for everyone to be able to see many updated pictures of our little guy once he arrives. I was going to wait for him to actually get here, but we have so many fun things planned this summer and I thought this may keep me from going crazy as I wait for him!!! So here we are are!!!!!!

1 comment:

Robbyn said...

Welcome to you, Ashley !! I wondered how long till you joined us stalkers. :) It is so much fun !!