Monday, June 2, 2008

What else we have been up to!

This past weekend we came back for one of Nathan's dear high school friends wedding. Laura and her now husband Jesse got married at New Town in St Charles, that is an awesome place, I had no idea how big it had gotten or how much was back there, and the wedding chapel is beautiful! The reception was held at the Heart of St Charles, and there Nathan got to catch up with several of his friends he hadnt seen in forever, it was so fun to hear about all of there adventures!! Hopefully Miss Diana will be sending us some better pics to post---never the less here is a good one of Nathan atleast.
Congratulations Laura and Jesse!!!!
Sunday my grandma from Texas flew into st louis, so we met her and my aunt and cousin at Dave and Busters for lunch before heading back to Illinois...it was so nice to get to see them, and they surprised us with baby gifts ;) My cousin or Nathan didnt get into the pictures, but it was nice to get one of the girls, my aunt connie, my gma, my sis, and me (i know i know--Im huge---after this weekend I think I may need to clarify--there is only one little guy in there and I am aware the baby may be big--have you seen my husband??? I think our little boy new he would get a lot of attention this weekend, because about Saturday morning he decided to move his little body out front and center--oh well I love it, its great to know he his growing healthy and happy in there.)

No comments: