Thursday, August 14, 2008

Baby Bunco

Last Friday my sisters threw me a baby shower and for the main shower theme we played baby bunco. Last year one friday a month I played Bunco with my mom and some other ladies from the neighborhood, so my sisters invited them along with some of their daughters and my friends. I dont think I got any pictures of us actually playing, but my sisters made the cutest onsies as gifts for the baby. His aunts are already so crazy about him! It was great to play with everyone again, and everyone celebrating for us and showering me with gifts was so appreciated. All of the work my sisters and mom put into made it such a nice and relaxing evening. It was a much needed girls night!

The aunts posing with baby and I the night before at dinner

Arent these personalized onsies made by my sisters the cutest?!?! We got so many other cute outfits and great gifts, I cant post them all, but be sure to look at upcoming pictures once he is here, because he definetly will be displaying them. My mom got us the cutest little slugger outfit, we are thinking depending on the weather and how big he is, that may be his coming home outfit.

No comments: