Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Crib

My dad Bret is making the crib and it is in its final stages of being finished as we speak. We love it, it looks like something out of a custom baby furniture shop----I had given him several pictures of what I wanted, cribs I had found at pottery barn, babies r us, etc, but this turned out SOO much better. He ordered the parts that have to be to code and once they got there got to work on this great piece of furniture. The best part is he made it so the back will come off and we can use it as a headboard once he is in a big boy bed. This is one of our presents given to us by my parents and it is so special that it is handmade and designed by him. Thanks again guys!!!!
Look for pictures of the stained finished product SOON!!!! Then we will post pictures of his room and the quilts my grandma made with the farm theme print.

No comments: