Thursday, August 14, 2008

Birthday Dinner

My parents took our family out for my sister Brooke and my birthday. We went to my favorite restaurant MIKOS---a great Japanese teppan restaurant. It was great having my sister home, we havent had a family dinner with all of us in forever. BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!! My sister and I are 10 days shy of being a year apart, when I was little I couldnt wait to turn a year older so that I still felt like the big sister---these days I dont look as forward to rub it in her face that I am a year older--I can only imagine how the tables will be turned when we get older---LOL. This Saturday is actually my real birthday and I am hoping sometime this weekend Nathan and I are able to celebrate a little---maybe we will have one more date night before baby gets here?!?!? But thats not a hint to the hubby or anything ;)

No comments: